Thursday, October 2, 2008

Live-tech Photography & Videography


I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to the people who let Klaudia and I be part of their day! Secondly I welcome you to my blog. This is new to me and I'm sure I'll get better at it as time progresses!
My wife and I decided to get more involved in the communication with people over the web. Let me tell you it's been a huge learning experience but at the same time a lot of fun. Well let me introduce myself; my name is Pat and my partner and my soul mate in life is Klaudia. My wife and I have been doing Videography and Photography together now for almost 10yrs (WoW)! But I started over 16yrs ago back in 1992 and instantly fell in love with the art. I first started out as a videographer but only did it as a hobby. I went back to school and took up photography and learned the fundamentals and began shooting. But I was a little confused because now digital was starting to get popular. I continue to shoot with negatives and started to create my own style! Then I kept hearing about photoshop in the photography forums on the web, and decided to viewed a few samples. I was very impressed, so I decided to buy my first digital camera but still a little leery of the quality. I started to learn photoshop and quickly mastered the tricks. From that point I was hooked on digital and my photography skills grew for the better. Digital cameras came a long way in a short period of time.
Sorry for making my first blog so long!
Pat

No comments: